Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always had trouble getting my fudge to set up correctly and then I came across this recipe in a Knoxville, TN newspaper and have used it ever since. You can also make it different flavors by changing the type of chips you use.
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, milk and butter; bring to a boil and boil for 8 minutes.
- Remove and stir in chips;with mixer beat for 30 seconds.
- Add marshmallow creme and mix till blended.
- Add vanilla and nuts if desired.
- Place in 9x13 pan; cool.