Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
Tasty Salad. Healthy too. Serves 2 as a main course, 4 as a salad...
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or 2 tbsp. Bragg's Aminos)
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Equal sugar substitute (or sugar)
- crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups napa cabbage (shredded)
- 2⁄3 cup carrot (peeled, shredded)
- 2⁄3 cup green onion (minced)
- 2⁄3 cup almonds (chopped, toasted)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (minced)
- 2 sheets toasted nori (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (toasted)
- Heat broiler. Season chicken. Broil 8 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Let cool. Chop.
- Whisk together the Aminos, vinegar, Equal, red pepper and oil.
- Toss with chicken and the napa, carrot, onions, almonds, cilantro and nori.
- Serve immediately, topped with sesame seeds.