From How it all Vegan. NUTRITION INFO Calories: 81 Fat: 3.4 g Carbohydrates: 11.7 g Protein: 1.9 g
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked brown rice or 4 cups cooked sushi rice
- 2 tablespoons gomashio
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup beet, grated
- 1 small cucumber, sliced like matchsticks
- 1 1/2 cups mixed sprouts (e.g., sunflower, broccoli, spicy)
- 2 -3 avocados, sliced
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 8 nori sushi sheets
- Braggs liquid aminos (for dipping)
- wasabi (for dipping)
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice, gomashio, maple syrup, and vinegar and place in refrigerator to chill for 10-15 minutes.
- 2When rice has chilled, place nori sheet on a sushi mat or cutting board and spread 1/2 cup of the rice mixture over 2/3 of the nori sheet closest to yourself.
- 3Add each vegetable, placing it in the middle of the rice mixture.
- 4Roll the nori away from you. Dab a little water with your finger to seal up the edges.
- 5Slice into two or four pieces.
- 6Use Braggs and wasabi for dipping. Try different sorts of vegetable combinations for variation.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nori Sushi Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1008 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.1
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 141.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.4 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nori sushi sheets