Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is Basic Japanese Food - and very good for you -
- 1 cup cooked rice (preferably asian rice)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3⁄4 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sheets nori (seaweed paper)
- 4 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- Mix rice vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Mix this into the cooked rice [asian sticky rice is the best, cooked according to the directions on the bag].
- Put 1/2 of the rice along one side of the seaweed paper rectangle and roll into a log.
- Serve with soy sauce for dipping.