Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From sushirecipes.org This one doesn't have sushi rice.
- 8 ounces nori
- 7 3⁄4 ounces flaked crab
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix together the crab, cream chese, worchestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- Place a small amount of the crab mixture on some seaweed and roll.
- Cut into bite size pieces and serve.
Great tasting appetizer and simple to make. Low carb, using cream cheese, not rice. I added some wasabi paste.