Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've started infusing vinegars and now I'm experimenting with their uses. I find that substituting the infused vinegar in place of regular ones add a whole new dimension to the basic recipes. Cook time is marinating time.
- 1 lb beef or 1 lb pork or 1 lb poultry
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar (I use White Balsamic Blackberry W/ Lemon Thyme Vinegar)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (I use low sodium)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (fresh ground works best)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small vidalia onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place into a glass or non-reactive container and add meat, pork or poultry and let sit at least one hour or overnight.
- Grill or cook in oven.
A nice blend of flavors. We liked the flavor of this mainade.