1 hr 30 mins
Rachel Brooks1's Note:
A large batch recipe from the Nordstrom's Cafe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stock pot, sautee the olive oil, carrots, and onions at medium heat for 15 minutes.
- 2Add the basil, salt, pepper, and tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk the chicken base into the water until dissolved.
- 4Add the water mixture to the stock pot, bring to a boil, and then simmer for 45 minutes.
- 5Puree the soup using a hand blender while adding the heavy cream until it reaches a thin consistency.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nordstrom Tomato Basil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 128
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 249.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g