Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old family recipe that my mother often makes. Sorry if it turns out. This actually came from some old 1950s cook book, but I don't think I've seen it anywhere before.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash hot sauce (add more if liked)
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Melt butter and cheese in a pan. Be careful when melting them it can be difficult.
- Add flour, salt, and Tabasco.
- Roll into balls and fork press onto a NON-greased pan.
- Bake in oven until light brown (sorry I don't know the exact time).