1/1 Photo of Nopalitos Wings
4 hrs 20 mins
Great wings with a cactus marinade. Really, try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients (except the wings) in a blender or a food processor and puree until it has reached a sauce like consistency.
- 2Set some marinade aside (or make extra) to brush on while grilling.
- 3Place chicken wings and marinade in a large sealable bag and try to get all the air out.
- 4Refrigerate for 4-24 hours, depending on how strong you want the flavor to be.
- 5Remove the chicken wings from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 25-30 minutes while heating the grill.
- 6Grill over medium-high heat, flipping frequently and brushing with the marinade for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. During the last 5 minutes of grilling do not brush on any more marinade to make sure all the juices cook through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nopalitos Wings
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.0
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 88.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo