Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful with fresh bread.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- Cook turkey and garlic in a Dutch oven, stirring until turkey crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste and salt.
- Simmer 30 minutes; set mixture aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Place pasta in a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together sour cream, cream cheese and green onions.
- Heat in microwave 2 minutes.
- Spread over pasta.
- Top with meat sauce.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with salad and bread.