1/2 Photos of Noodles With Stir-Fried Tofu and Broccoli
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
From The Vegetarian 5 Ingredient Gourmet by Nava Atlas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tofu into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 2Dry by blotting between layers of paper towels or, preferably, clean tea towels.
- 3Cut blotted tofu into 1/2 inch dice.
- 4Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
- 5Heat oil in a wok or extra large skillet.
- 6With heat on medium high, stir fry tofu until golden on most sides.
- 7Remove from pan.
- 8Combine broccoli with 1/4 cup of water in the pan.
- 9Cover and steam until tender crisp.
- 10Add tofu, cooked noodles and stir fry sauce to pan.
- 11Toss gently until well coated.
- 12Cook until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles With Stir-Fried Tofu and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1374.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: