Recipe by Rita~
An Asian style dish. You can also just make the sauce for dipping veggies into. Also you can add cooked diced chicken breast to the dish.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
Because this was our main dish furthermore our only dish for dinner, I bulked up this recipe with other goodies. In each serving bowl was added first some baby spinach leaves, followed with freshly cooked and warm adzuki beans, little bit of sauce, soba noodles, toppings, more sauce and more toppings. We loved the sauce! All veggies were raw except for lightly blanching the broccoli to bring out its vibrant green color. Toppings tried: cucumber, grated carrot, thinly sliced baby shiitake, green onions and fresh cilantro. Reviewed for Best of 2011.
- 78.07 ml rice vinegar
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.78 ml fresh grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml light brown sugar
- 118.32 ml peanut butter, just warmed in the micro
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 73.94 ml sesame oil
- 1.23 ml hot pepper sauce or 1.23 ml chili pepper flakes
- 453.59 g pasta, cooked
- 473.18 ml chopped broccoli, cooked in micro on high for 4 minutes
- 1 cucumber, seeded sliced into thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender puree the vinegar, soy, water, ginger, garlic, and sugar.
- Add peanut butter and oils blend.
- You can add hot pepper sauce to blender or just top the dish with pepper flakes.
- Depends on how much heat you like!
- Or both!
- Add sauce to cooked pasta and broccoli stir together.
- Add pasta water if needed to thin sauce.
- Top with the finely sliced cucumber.