An Asian style dish. You can also just make the sauce for dipping veggies into. Also you can add cooked diced chicken breast to the dish.
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons peanut butter, just warmed in the micro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or 1⁄4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 lb pasta, cooked
- 2 cups chopped broccoli, cooked in micro on high for 4 minutes
- 1 cucumber, seeded sliced into thin strips
- In a blender puree the vinegar, soy, water, ginger, garlic, and sugar.
- Add peanut butter and oils blend.
- You can add hot pepper sauce to blender or just top the dish with pepper flakes.
- Depends on how much heat you like!
- Or both!
- Add sauce to cooked pasta and broccoli stir together.
- Add pasta water if needed to thin sauce.
- Top with the finely sliced cucumber.