A cross between Fettuccine Alfredo and Mushroom Noodle Casserole! I didn't want to make a trip to the store and my 8 year old daughter wanted Fettuccine Alfredo. She loves mushrooms, so I came up with this. It was a big hit. A child could easily make the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1Prepare noodles per directions on package, drain.
- 2While noodles cook, cube cream cheese and soften in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
- 3Add and stir the soup and enough water until sauce is the consistency you prefer.
- 4Heat in the microwave about 2 minutes, until hot.
- 5Serve over cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.4
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 158.1 mg
- Sodium 683.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 21.6 g