Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This tangy lemon/pepper combi make a nice change from the many ginger/garlic/5-spice stirfry recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 175 g cooked prawns
- 1 red pepper, cored, deseeded and sliced
- 70 g sugar snap peas (or Chinese cabbage, sliced or shredded)
- 90 g sliced button mushrooms
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 4 lemons, juice of
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan. Cook the white parts of the spring onion briefly until starting to soften. Add the peppers, garlic and sugar snap peas, continue to stir-fry.
- Add prawns and mushrooms to the pan for the last 1 – 2 minutes to allow the prawns to warm through and the mushrooms to cook. During the last 30 seconds, add the lemon juice.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle liberally with black pepper.
- Serve over cooked noodles which have been tossed in a little olive oil and parsley.