Recipe by Candis New
Noodles in a white alfredo like sauce, with ham and peas!- in German it is Nudeln mit Schinken und Erbsen
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1 package deli ham, cut into squares
- 3⁄4 cup peas (frozen)
- 1 package noodles, cooked (maccarroni are my favorite)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan melt butter.
- Saute the onions.
- Add the whipping cream, cooking on medium heat, and stirring constantly.
- Add the ham.
- Cook 4 min, then add the peas, salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking until peas are done (3-5 min).
- You can thicken the sauce if you want.
- I don't always.
- Serve with noodles.