Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
This is an economical dish that compliments any meal. If served cold it can take the place of a salad. Instead of Sesame oil try hot chili oil.
- 6 ounces steam fried noodles
- 2 green onions, cut to very thin strips 1 1/2 " long
- 6 slices fresh ginger, cut to very thin strips (thin slices)
- 3 tablespoons lite olive oil
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Put noodles in 8 cups of rapidly boiling water, cook for 3 minutes, stir occasioally.
- Drain and rinse noodles under cold water for 1 minute until they are cold.
- Drain well and let them dry.
- Mix Oyster sauce, lite soy, dark soy and sesame oil.
- Heat wok to medium heat, add olive oil.
- When oil is hot stir fry green onions and ginger for a few seconds until soft.
- Add noodles and stir fry for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour in premixed sauces, stir fry until well mixed.
- Serve hot or cold.
Great basic recipe for a quick noodle dish. I love how easy it is, and it's great as a side dish too. I used vegetarian noodles and they tasted just the same as in a Won Ton restaurant. I would add more dark soy, but I think you can adjust the ingredients to your taste. Add a bit of chili oil to give it a kick. Very good overall.