Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and fast, mild and comforting. A great dish for kids or to accompany a spicy entree.
- 8 ounces favorite noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and put through a sieve
- 1⁄2 cup fine fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Cook noodles in salted water to desired doneness; drain and add 1 T butter, salt and pepper; toss.
- Bring remaining 3 T butter to a sizzle in a skillet; add egg and bread crumbs; cook, shaking the skillet and stirring, over high heat about 30 seconds; add the parsley; toss and pour the mixture over the noodles; toss and serve.