Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this dish for my Opening Ceremonies Olympics Party. I made it without the ham and it was DELICIOUS!
- 10 ounces dried egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 ounce canned water chestnut, drained and sliced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce or 2 tablespoons strong chicken broth
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breasts, slicked
- 5 ounces cooked ham, thickly sliced and cut into short fingers
- 8 ounces cooked jumbo shrimp, peeled
- 6 ounces bean sprouts
- 7 ounces canned baby corn, drained
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped to garnish
- cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain well and set aside.
- heat the oil in a preheated wok or frying pan. Fry the onion, garlic and ginger for 3 minutes, or until soft but not colored. Add the chestnuts, soy sauce, fish sauce or chicken broth, chicken breast, ham and shrimp.
- add the noodles, bean sprouts and baby corn and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes, until heated through. Transfer to warmed serving dish, garnish with the lime wedges and chopped cilantro and serve immediately.