Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just love vegetables and fruits with the noodles.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfresh carrots, cut and thin strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package sugar snap peas (snipped)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, not drained
- 1⁄2 cup citrus stir-fry sauce (11.7 ounce bottle)
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water for 6 minutes.
- Stir in carrots and snap peas, cook for 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp to tender.
- Drain in a sieve and return to pot.
- Add chicken, oranges and stir fry sauce and toss together.