This is by Anjali Vellody from the Foodcourt column, Weekend magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 350 g thin noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 3 whole red chilies
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons Heinz ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup red bell pepper, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, washed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, washed and finely chopped
- 1Boil noodles as per instructions on the packet.
- 2Drain completely and pat dry with paper kitchen napkins.
- 3Heat oil in a wok.
- 4Add garlic and saute for a minute.
- 5Add red chillies and saute for another minute.
- 6Add the remaining ingredients except corriander and mint leaves.
- 7Stir-fry on high flame for 5-8 minutes.
- 8Add corriander and mint leaves.
- 9Mix again.
- 10Check seasoning now and if required add an additional stock cube.
- 11Cook till it completely dissolves.
- 12Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles With Bean Sprouts, Coriander and Mint!
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.0
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 404.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock cubes