Recipe by OhMyStars!
I found this in a brochure tucked in one of my mother's cookbooks, and just loved the whimsey of the name.
Top Review by mama smurf
This turned out very good. I did use fresh minced garlilc and added a little cream and this made a wonderful side dish with Recipe#410399#410399 and a wedge of iceberg lettuce with blue cheese dressing. Thank you! Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup game.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 3⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil ramen noodles in 6 cups boiling water with soup base packets added, until just done, 2-2 1/2 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water thoroughly.
- Cut ramen noodles into 3-4 inch lengths.
- Saute noodles in butter.
- Add parsley, cheese, and garlic salt.
- Mix well.