Recipe by snapcookindia
Noodles Spring rolls are mainly chinese snack loved by all. They are named spring rolls as they are usually eaten during the Spring Festival in China. They come in varieties mainly the difference in the stuffing. One can make vegetable spring rolls, noodles spring rolls, paneer spring rolls and the stuffing of your choice.
- 141.74 g bag noodles
- 1 green cabbage
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 green capsicum
- 14.79 ml soya sauce
- 14.79 ml vinegar
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml oil
- 14.79 ml cornflour
- 473.18 ml maida flour
- 118.29 ml warm water
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop all the vegetables and keep aside.
- Add flour, salt and oil in a mixing boil. Mix well, then add milk little by little and make stiff dough. Cover and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. Add the onion, garlic, cabbage, capsicum stir fry over a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add noodles, salt, red chilli powder, soya sauce, vinegar into it, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes and keep aside to cool.
- Take a small dough and roll out to make thin wraps. Put the stuffing of noodles in wrap and make a roll. Close the sides of the roll with the paste of cornflour and water.
- Deep fry it on low flame till it gets golden yellow in colour.
- Drain on a tissue, cut the roll into pieces of 2 inch around.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.