1/2 Photos of Noodles Spring Rolls | Spring Rolls | Veg Spring Rolls
Noodles Spring rolls are mainly chinese snack loved by all. They are named spring rolls as they are usually eaten during the Spring Festival in China. They come in varieties mainly the difference in the stuffing. One can make vegetable spring rolls, noodles spring rolls, paneer spring rolls and the stuffing of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop all the vegetables and keep aside.
- 2Add flour, salt and oil in a mixing boil. Mix well, then add milk little by little and make stiff dough. Cover and keep aside.
- 3Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. Add the onion, garlic, cabbage, capsicum stir fry over a high flame for a few seconds.
- 4Add noodles, salt, red chilli powder, soya sauce, vinegar into it, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes and keep aside to cool.
- 5Take a small dough and roll out to make thin wraps. Put the stuffing of noodles in wrap and make a roll. Close the sides of the roll with the paste of cornflour and water.
- 6Deep fry it on low flame till it gets golden yellow in colour.
- 7Drain on a tissue, cut the roll into pieces of 2 inch around.
- 8Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.
Nutritional Facts for Noodles Spring Rolls | Spring Rolls | Veg Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 2640.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: