Recipe by SilentCricket
A variation on a theme...I know there are other recipes for Noodles Romanoff here, but this one has some subtle differences that make this recipe one you may like to try as a side dish with your next meal! YUM!
Top Review by HEP MEP
Very good! I looked this up after I got a review from Michelle and made it last night as a side dish. I did make one mistake - but the results were still just fine. I grabbed the oregano by accident, and threw that in the mix, instead of basil. Yummy stuff!
- 1⁄2 lb packageextra wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, onions, parsley, basil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper; mix well.
- Stir in noodles.
- Spoon into greased 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly, topping with cheddar cheese during last 5 minutes of baking.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.