Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Remember the old Betty Crocker Noodles Romanoff? This recipe tastes SO close to the original. If you cannot find Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Topping, you can use one package of the cheese powder from a standard box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.
- Boil noodles in salted water until done. (Follow noodle package directions for time.).
- Drain noodles and return them to the pot.
- Add butter. Stir until melted on the noodles.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot.
- If you have any leftovers, reheat them with a tablespoon or two of milk, as the cheese mixture soaks into the noodles.