Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Traditional Russian recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, mince
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.
- Stir in sour cream, butter, salt pepper, and garlic.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- My husband likes when I put mushrooms in here, all I do is saute about 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced, 2 tablespoons butter, drain, and stir them in when I add the sour cream.