Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
How about a little "TWIST IN THE SOBRIETY" !
Make and share this Noodles Ratatouille recipe from Food.com.
- Cook noodles as per instructions on the packet and keep aside.
- Allow little gravy in them and do not dry completely.
- Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, pepper and celery.
- Cook until just soft.
- Add the tomatoes, okra and garlic.
- Cook for an additional four minutes.
- Add the noodles and simmer for one minute longer.
- Check the seasonings and serve warm.