- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup okra, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 packet Maggi 2-minute noodles (Curry Flavour)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as per instructions on the packet and keep aside.
- Allow little gravy in them and do not dry completely.
- Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, pepper and celery.
- Cook until just soft.
- Add the tomatoes, okra and garlic.
- Cook for an additional four minutes.
- Add the noodles and simmer for one minute longer.
- Check the seasonings and serve warm.