Mini Ravindran's Note:
How about a little "TWIST IN THE SOBRIETY" !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles as per instructions on the packet and keep aside.
- 2Allow little gravy in them and do not dry completely.
- 3Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add the onion, pepper and celery.
- 5Cook until just soft.
- 6Add the tomatoes, okra and garlic.
- 7Cook for an additional four minutes.
- 8Add the noodles and simmer for one minute longer.
- 9Check the seasonings and serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles Ratatouille
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 46.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Maggi 2-minute noodles