Recipe by jrthrmn
A great side dish, especially with something lean, like fish or chicken breast. Or it could be a main dish.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 3 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 2 tablespoons butter, cream cheese, parsley, basil, dash salt, and dash pepper; blend.
- Stir in 1/3 cup boiling water; mix well.
- Keep warm.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water; drain.
- Cook garlic in remaining butter 1 to 2 minutes; pour over hot noodles; toss.
- Add half the Parmesan cheese; toss lightly.
- Pile noodles on serving plate; spoon sauce over.
- Top with remaining Parmesan.