I tried so hard to re-create the taste of the "Noodles Roni" Noodles Romanoff. This is as close as I have come. It isn't quite there but close enough that my hubby is happy.
- 12 ounces egg noodles, medium width
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered cheese mix from mac and cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil and cook noodles according to package instructions.
- While noodles are cooking, mix cheese powder, cheese, and seasonings in a bowl and set aside.
- Drain noodles and add butter, stirring until melted.
- Add milk and sour cream and cheese mixture to noodles and cook, stirring on medium until hot and well blended.