1/1 Photo of Noodles Parmano
I tried so hard to re-create the taste of the "Noodles Roni" Noodles Romanoff. This is as close as I have come. It isn't quite there but close enough that my hubby is happy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces egg noodles, medium width
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered cheese mix from mac and cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1Bring pot of salted water to a boil and cook noodles according to package instructions.
- 2While noodles are cooking, mix cheese powder, cheese, and seasonings in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Drain noodles and add butter, stirring until melted.
- 4Add milk and sour cream and cheese mixture to noodles and cook, stirring on medium until hot and well blended.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles Parmano
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 809.2
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 181.8 mg
- Sodium 966.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 34.0 g