Recipe by jrthrmn
Great pasta side dish. The fresher and higher quality ingredients you use, the better the dish is. From 'The 5 in 10 Cookbook' by Paula Hamilton.
- 1⁄2 lb egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian herb seasoning or 2 tablespoons fines herbes
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the egg noodles until tender but still firm. Depending on the brand of noodles you buy, the total cooking time will range from 3 to 6 minutes.
- Pour into a colander to drain off the water. Place the noodles in a serving bowl and gently toss with the olive oil and herbs.
- Serve immediately. Let everyone add cheese and freshly ground pepper to his or her own taste.