This is one of the recipes I adopted from the Recipezaar account.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces fresh Chinese noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 green onions, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 piece ginger, minced
- 2 small Asian chili peppers
- 3 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese sesame paste
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or 1/2 cup broth
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1Cook noodles, fresh or fried, until al dente.
- 2Drain and rinse in cool, then cold, water.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Sprinkle with vegetable, peanut or sesame oil. (Cold, oiled cooked noodles can be stored in the fridge for several days).
- 5SAUCE: In a small skillet, heat vegetable oil and saute onions, garlic, ginger and chili peppers until garlic is soft but not brown.
- 6Turn off heat and add vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame paste and chicken stock.
- 7Heat and simmer sauce, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 8Stir in sesame oil.
- 9Cool to room temperature.
- 10Pour sauce over chilled noodles and mix well.
- 11Heap noodles on s platter and garnish with sesame seeds, coriander and julienned vegetables.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles in Sesame Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2063.8
- Calories from Fat 1079
- Total Fat 119.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 2596.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 225.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese sesame paste