1/2 Photos of Noodles Continental
We really enjoy noodles as a sidedish; such a nice change from potatoes. This recipe comes from an old Pillsbury Family cookbook; creamy and delicious. A nice accompaniment to just about any entree or a great vegetarian main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup large-curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook noodles following directions on package.
- 3Rinse in cold water; drain In a large skillet, saute onions and mushroom pieces in butter.
- 4Combine with beaten eggs, cottage cheese, sour cream, pimiento, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, hot sauce, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and egg noodles.
- 5Turn into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- 6Place casserole in a pan containing 1 inch of hot water.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and a delicate, golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles Continental
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.7
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 716.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.1 g