Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick Noodles & Cheese dish. Similar to a Polish dish made by my grandmother with a cheese called bryndza that's impossible to find. We called it stinky cheese cause we were kids...
- 1⁄2 lb of polish bryndza cheese or 1⁄2 lb of greek manouri cheese, diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 (1 lb) package egg noodles
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Cook 1 package of egg noodles.
- Dice 1 large onion and fry till browned in a bit of butter and olive oil mixed together.
- Add diced cheese and salt & pepper to taste.