1/1 Photo of Noodles and Stir Fried Shrimp Medley
I found this recipe on the back of a package of whole wheat egg noodles- Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces uncooked extra wide whole wheat egg noodles (such as Healthy Harvest)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained, reserve liquid
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained, reserve liquid
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 cup fresh snow pea pods, ends removed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- soy sauce (To taste)
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Keep warm, set aside.
- 2While noodles are cooking, pour mushroom and orange liquids into a measuring cup add water to equal 1 cup. Blend in cornstarch and set aside.
- 3In a large skillet, melt butter and saute mushrooms, shrimp, pea pods, green onions, and garlic powder until shrimp turn pink.
- 4Add reserved liquid, stirring until slightly thickened.
- 5Toss shrimp mixture with hot cooked noodles, gently blend in orange segments and soy sauce to taste.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles and Stir Fried Shrimp Medley
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 92.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat egg noodles
snow pea pods