I found this recipe on the back of a package of whole wheat egg noodles- Yum!
Make and share this Noodles and Stir Fried Shrimp Medley recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces uncooked extra wide whole wheat egg noodles (such as Healthy Harvest)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained, reserve liquid
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained, reserve liquid
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 lb raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 cup fresh snow pea pods, ends removed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- soy sauce (To taste)
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Keep warm, set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, pour mushroom and orange liquids into a measuring cup add water to equal 1 cup. Blend in cornstarch and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and saute mushrooms, shrimp, pea pods, green onions, and garlic powder until shrimp turn pink.
- Add reserved liquid, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Toss shrimp mixture with hot cooked noodles, gently blend in orange segments and soy sauce to taste.