Recipe by *Parsley*
Quick, easy, and delicious. To make it even quicker, you can use preshredded carrots from a bag or the supermarket's salad bar instead of shredding your own.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Do not rinse.
- In the same pot, melt butter over med-low heat. Add carrots; cover & cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, sage, tarragon, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Add noodles; toss to coat.