Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the Art of Hungarian Cooking, Ladies Auxiliary, New Brunswick, NJ, 1955.
- 1 lb wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb pot cheese, also called Farmer cheese
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a pan and add the noodles, place over a slow fire, heat well.
- Mix in the cheese and add the sour cream; serve hot.
it's TESZTA...and put bacon bits in it..makes it better :)