Very tasty, fast, and easy to make. Worth a try.
Make and share this Noodles and Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef, do not drain, set aside.
- Combine gravy mix, flour, water, and all spices in a large pot, whisk in water and blend well.
- Add ground beef with drippings, peas, noodles, and cheese and mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with warm biscuits.
This is a good base recipe. As written we found this very bland. I doubled the recipe but needed to more then double some of the seasonings. I added one tsp of salt and 3/4 tsp of pepper. We also didn't like the peas in this- they didn't seem like they belonged. I also only had one packet of brown gravy so I used that plus a packet of onion gravy. I cooked as directed except that I didn't add the cheese until the mixture was done. I then added the cheese and stirred until melted. With the adjustments, we thought this was pretty good.