Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Simple dish, I usually put it on the side of some grilled chicken.
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Boil noodles for 7-8 minutes.
- Heat the butter and cream until the butter is melted.
- Stir in the cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and mix well.
This was easy to make and delicious. My family loved the taste; much better than the pre-packaged alfredo noodles. My only complaint is that the parmesan cheese was a little gritty. I'm going to try it with fresh parmesan instead of the stuff in a can and see if that makes a difference.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written. My parmesan cheese clumbed a lot but it still tasted good.