1/1 Photo of Noodles a La Russe
My mom made this dish a lot for us as I was growing up - it's a wonderful comfort food to me... and now I enjoy making it myself. I like it paired with candied carrots and garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (I use Italian style)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef with onion powder and garlic in skillet; drain fat and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix together melted butter, sour cream and Parmesan cheese.
- 4Add meat and sour cream mixture to noodles.
- 5Pour into a 2 quart baking dish and sprinkle the bread crumbs over the mixture.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles a La Russe
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.2
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.7 mg
- Sodium 427.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 22.7 g