Recipe by Ben's Mom
My mom's recipe for noodles. My DH doesn't care for noodles over mashed potatoes so I always make it as a special treat for my german shepherd, Ben, and I, when he is out of town. You can also add cooked, cubed chicken.
Top Review by mianbao
This made very nice noodles. The recipe was clear and easy to follow. I did use my pasta machine for the rolling and cutting, and added about 1 tablespoon flour to the original dough mix, as well as using flour for dusting the dough while rolling and cutting. Thank you very much for this quick and delicious recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon margarine
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together, roll out.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Cut into desired size of noodle.
- Add to chicken broth and cook until desired consistency.
- About 30 to 45 minutes.
- We serve over mashed potatoes.
- For a more soup like noodle add more broth and some vegetables if desired.