Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Only 230 Calories per serving!
Make and share this Noodleless Eggplant Spinach Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 793.78 g Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 14.79 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 226.79 g shredded mozzarella cheese, part-skim
- 453.59 g fat-free ricotta cheese or 453.59 g fat-free cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 283.49 g fresh spinach
- 59.14 ml egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil. Saute chopped onion until translucent, about 5 minutes Add mushrooms, saute until tender, about 3 minutes Add garlic, saute 1-2 mins more. Add diced tomatoes and spices. Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes. Season to your desired taste.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta and egg subsitute. Layer eggplant in bottom of dish. Layer ricotta mixture, fresh spinach, sauce, cheese. Repeat. Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Substitution: Use zucchini instead of eggplant.