Noodleless Eggplant Spinach Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil. Saute chopped onion until translucent, about 5 minutes Add mushrooms, saute until tender, about 3 minutes Add garlic, saute 1-2 mins more. Add diced tomatoes and spices. Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes. Season to your desired taste.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta and egg subsitute. Layer eggplant in bottom of dish. Layer ricotta mixture, fresh spinach, sauce, cheese. Repeat. Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Substitution: Use zucchini instead of eggplant.