1 hr 5 mins
Only 230 Calories per serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 28 ounces Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, part-skim
- 16 ounces fat-free ricotta cheese or 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 10 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a saucepan, heat olive oil. Saute chopped onion until translucent, about 5 minutes Add mushrooms, saute until tender, about 3 minutes Add garlic, saute 1-2 mins more. Add diced tomatoes and spices. Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes. Season to your desired taste.
- 3In a bowl, mix ricotta and egg subsitute. Layer eggplant in bottom of dish. Layer ricotta mixture, fresh spinach, sauce, cheese. Repeat. Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- 4Bake for 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- 5Substitution: Use zucchini instead of eggplant.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodleless Eggplant Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 331.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning
fat-free ricotta cheese