Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Creamy, cheesy, and tastes even better the next day.
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Add spinach, soup, onion, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Mix together.
- Place 1/2 in a 3 quart baking dish.
- Spread with 1/2 of Cheese Whiz.
- Add remaining noodle mixture, and spread with rest of Cheese Whiz.
- Bake for 1 hour.