Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Estonian traditional recipe. I remember this from my childhood, how we ate milk soup with noodles as kids.
- Rinse the pot with cold water, so the mlik would not burn inches.
- Heat up water, when it is hot, add milk.
- When milk is also hotter, add moodles and heat it medium temperature, so the noodles would cook. But be careful not to burn in at the bottom.
- Add salt and sugar as much as wanted. Little sweentess is preferred.
- When noodles ar done, and butter and serve.
i really liked the biography on the chef so i tried this tonite. very delicious and simple; very different taste. served some fresh garden tomatoes on the side with olive oil and fresh basil. very nice and simple meal. my 3 1/2 yr old daughter liked the noodles very much. thank you for sharing this recipe and i pray that God blesses you this year!