1/1 Photo of Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter Dressing
Great side dish from Gourmet Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (do not use old-fashioned style or freshly ground)
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into matchstick strips
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 5 large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients in small bowl; whisk to blend.
- 2Set dressing aside.
- 3Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
- 4Drain pasta; rinse with cold water and drain again.
- 5Transfer pasta to medium bowl.
- 6Add bell pepper and green onions.
- 7Pour dressing over; toss to coat.
- 8Season salad with salt and pepper.
- 9Line serving bowl with lettuce leaves.
- 10Transfer salad to prepared bowl.
- 11Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 665.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g