Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from the Thursday magazine's issue dated June 15th-21st'2006 Food Facts column by Monika Seth. Enjoy!
- 226.79 g thin spaghetti
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cucumber, cut in strips
- 118.29 ml carrot, grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- In a large pot cook spaghetti until just tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Fold in red bell pepper, cucumber, carrots and onions. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, water, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry noodle one.
- Fluff with a fork or chopsticks and serve.
This was a very nice dish. I did not add the cucumber(do not like). I used chow mein noodles which were very good in this dish. I especially liked the freshness of the vegetables.Thank you! Made for Unrated Asian Recipes,2009.