Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Hi my name is chris. This is my recipe that I thought of It. And it is good. Aaron and I are from jfa school and are in a salad competition. Please try are salad.
- 1 lb cooked noodles, of your choice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (2 -3 ounce) canof sliced olives, liquid reserved
- garlic salt, to taste
- boil the noodles until done.
- drain the noodles.
- put the noodles in to a bowl
- let them cool off.
- add the vegetable oil.
- Mix in stewed tomatoes, including liquid.
- Mix in olives, and a tablespoon of the liquid.
- Serve and Enjoy!