Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The flavour of this simple salad improves dramatically when refrigerated overnight. Excellent as a side dish for a barbecue.
- 500 g corkscrew macaroni or 500 g shell pasta
- 250 ml green peppers, finely diced
- 250 ml onions, finely chopped
- 250 ml ketchup
- 125 ml vinegar
- 125 ml oil
- 150 ml sugar
- 25 ml medium heat curry powder
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Boil pasta as per instructions on box and drain well.
- Mix together remaining ingredients, pour over salad and toss lightly until pasta is well covered.
I made this yesterday and packed it for a lunch today. Before I sent it on its way I had a taste of course and I thought ti was okay... I didnt really like the dressing that much, a bit too tangy for me.... but the people that I gave it to adored it!! Easy to make and throw together for a tasty last minute side or lunch.