Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Rich and creamy. Great for company or holiday dinner. Looks beautiful with peas or geen beans or corn in the center of the ring.
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked medium noodles, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Cream the cheese with the eggs, sugar and salt.
- Stir in the noodles.
- Turn into a buttered 8 inch ring mold.
- Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until browned.
- Unmold carefully.